8 Signs You Need Content Automation
Content automation helps organizations modernize and streamline systems and processes for creating, managing, publishing, and delivering content. And the reality is…to stay competitive and meet customer expectations, most organizations need to go beyond enterprise content management (ECM). How do you know if your company is one?
While there are a variety of issues that drive businesses to implement a content automation platform, you may not appreciate you have a problem with your content process. Here are eight signs that suggest the time has come to leave your traditional content process back in the 90s, where it belongs:
- It takes you so long to publish content that it’s nearly out-of-date by the time it gets to your customers.
- You need to publish more without increasing the size of your team.
- It is harder than ever to track who last updated your content.
- There are too many errors in your regulated documents or they are out of date.
- You need to find a way to reduce the cost of localization (or translation) of your content.
- Your customers are dissatisfied with the inconsistency of content across your web, mobile, PDF, and print collateral.
- Your employees have a hard time finding standard operating procedures.
- You are spending too much time re-creating content that you know already exists.
Sound familiar? It might be time for you to think about a content automation platform for your business.